V-525i_New.pdf (455.08 KB)
The inverter V-525i offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 26kg the Inverter V-525i is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. It can operate from a generator.
- Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier
- VRD mode is a simple design that reduces the open-circuit voltage to 19 volts.
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Remote amperage control provided through 4-pin receptacle on front of the machine. This permits use of standard remote amperage control devices.
- Optional 4-pack & 6-pack racks are available for multiple operator applications. These are commonly used in construction and shipyard applications.
V-525i Machine Only Includes:
3 Phase AC415V ±15%
Max. OCV: 67VDC