VT-355ADP_New.pdf (515.77 KB)
The inverter VT-355ADP offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 37.5kg the Inverter VT-355ADP is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. It can operate from a portable generator.
- DC TIG Features: Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
- DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc performance. Improved TIG Starting. Now starts DC(-) to maintain a sharp tungsten.
- AC TIG Features: Extended AC balance (20–80%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning, which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
- Advance squarewave, fast freezing puddle, deep penetration and fast travel speeds.
- frequency (0.5–300 Hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc..
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- 320 amps @ 60% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this machine class.
VT-355ADP Machine Only Includes:
Aluminum Ship Repair
3 Phase AC415V±15%
Max. OCV: 54VDC
|Input Current||12.7A/9.1kVA||MMA Output||10-270A|
|Output Voltage||22.8V||Post Flow||1-10s|
|Duty Cycle (40°C)||60%||Frequency||0.5-300Hz|